Building on the strength of our industry-leading software
We keep all mechanical information updated in RAILTRAC® so reports are current and accurate. Using RAILAcct® to review estimates and audit invoices, we properly allocate maintenance expenses for precise reporting. Consequently, our customers always have the information necessary to make informed decisions regarding transportation issues.
Bourque Logistics’ rail shipment expediting service reduces customer involvement in the day-to-day details of tracking and tracing rail shipments, yet our customers stay informed, having more time to focus on other responsibilities. Daily we:
- Identify and tend to jeopardized and priority shipments and advise our clients.
- Update shipment comment data to keep CSRs and logistics departments informed of accurate and timely shipment records.
- Monitor and advise of excessive hold time at customers.
- Identify and correct missing or invalid bill of lading data.
- Communicate with railroads to resolve all service issues.
- Work with railroads to expedite “hot” shipments, opening logs when necessary.
- Follow up with railroads on open logs.
- Maintain RAILTRAC® data for accurate and real-time reporting.
- Ensure proper processing and recording of re-bills, loaded and empty diversions, shopping, lease contracts, BOL exceptions, and more.