Building on the strength of our industry-leading software.
BL offers RAILTRAC® Maintenance Service (RMS), a full-service railcar repair and maintenance program. Daily, the RMS team performs general administrative tasks to closely monitor and track customer railcar repair and maintenance activities. Utilizing RAILTRAC® and RAILAcct®, we ensure that your maintenance program is properly managed, cost effective, and conforms to regulatory and industry requirements.
We keep all mechanical information updated in RAILTRAC® so reports are current and accurate. Using RAILAcct® to review estimates and audit invoices, we properly allocate maintenance expenses for precise reporting. Consequently, our customers always have the information necessary to make informed decisions regarding transportation issues.
Bourque Logistics provides electronic connectivity for the exchange of vital transportation data sets.
Bourque keeps accurate and timely mechanical information in RAILTRAC® for precise reporting.
We work closely with you and the carriers to monitor and expedite your shipments.
We listen to your needs and build solutions to simplify your business.
RAILTRAC® Expediting Service
Using RAILTRAC® software, our team of logistics specialists work closely with our customers, their suppliers, and carriers to closely monitor and expedite railcar movements. We resolve problem shipments immediately and keep our customers informed daily. Our proactive monitoring approach reduces the number of service interruptions, keeps railcars moving and improves fleet utilization.
Our Expediting Services Provide the Following Benefits:
• Improves fleet utilization with reduced fleet cycles
• Eliminates labor intensive staffing requirements
• Improves rail service by leveraging established relationships with railroad CSRs
• Reduces shipment transit times
• Ensures on-time delivery to customers and maintain levels of empties to plant
• Provides seamless transition during staffing changes
• Maintains vital RAILTRAC® data points, such as routes, consignee, and railcar profiles
RAILTRAC® Maintenance Service
Our RMS Team Provides the Following Benefits:
• Works closely with your team to create a customized maintenance program which directly addresses your needs
• No shop biases
• Leverage Bourque Logistics employee experience to review estimates and invoices for inconsistent repair items
• Closely monitor shop performance and regularly perform AAR billing audits to ensure that shops follow correct billing
• Provides administrative functions, such as, UMLER registration and OT-5 filing
• Maintains all mechanical information in RAILTRAC®, so reports are always current and accurate
• A single service provider for tank and hopper cars
• On-site services: railcar and shop inspections
One Time Movement Approval
Bourque Logistics provides electronic connectivity between you and your suppliers, customers, and carriers with the exchange of vital transportation data sets.
Since 1996, the Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) has been authorized to issue OTMAs for bulk packages (tank cars) that no longer conform to Hazardous Materials Regulations (49 CFR Parts 171-180). In 2000, that authority was expanded to cover all bulk packages (e.g. covered hopper cars, gondolas, portable tanks, etc.) of hazardous materials.
- Standing approval for specific conditions
- Applies to empty/clean, residue and loaded railcars
- Does not apply to PIH (Poison Inhalation Hazard)
- Application can be made via email notification
- Car can move immediately after confirmation of email notification is received